FPV GS build #349, 5.0L Supercharged - bought brand new from Bayford FPV Ford dealer (Coburg) with extra features added from factory (sunroof, premium audio, paint and leather protection, tinted windows, GT-E boot lid and bumper) It has been meticulously maintained and no expense has been spared on this vehicle. Car has always been garaged and is now only driven on weekends.
Car has always been serviced, maintained and dyno'd tuned (388 kw/520 hp at the wheels) by Herrod Motorsport (books/log provided)
- Sunroof (2 way)
- Brembo brakes (worth over $4,500)
- Coil over suspension (designed, built and
installed by ex-Pro-Drive suspension engineer)
- 20 inch lightweight TSW (American) wheels with
near new Nitto Invo Tyres (with 275s on the
- GT Black interior (center console, ICC and door
- Herrods oil catch can
- Dual zone climate control
- Leather interior
- FPV number plates and floor mats
- Rear vision camera and sensors
- USB and Aux Inputs
Registration just paid until February 2018 and Road Worthy Certificate provided.
Very sad to see her go, but new project on its way.